Setup Zoho email API to send transactional email without any server setup or coding
- Get started in 3 steps
- Authenticate with your Zoho account
- Select Account Name
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Zoho Mail is free tool for transactional email service & they have API to connect with your applications. Let's setup Zoho Mail API without coding.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Zoho Mail API from
Create Zoho Mail API button then
authenticate with your Zoho Account. After authenticate you will be redirected back to the NoCodeAPI with Modal, just follow the form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Zoho Mail API:
- List Emails - List of all the emails in a specific folder or the list of emails
- Update Email - Update emails like mark a particular email or a set of emails as read, unread, archive, unarchive.
- Search - Retrieves the list of emails, based on the custom search terms and parameters.
- Send Email - The API is used to Send an Email.
- List Folders - All the folders details for the specified account.
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.