Get YouTube data as JSON without any backend coding or server setup with NoCodeAPI.
Embed YouTube videos into your website,
trending video, and
subscription list without any server setup or coding.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate YouTube API from
Create YouTube API button then
authenticate with your Google Account. After authenticate you will be redirected back to the NoCodeAPI with Modal, just follow the form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for YouTube API:
- Playlist - Information about playlist or list of playlist if you pass channelId.
- Playlist items - List of playlist video as json by passing playlist id.
- YouTube Search - Use this endpoint to search on YouTube and get results as JSON.
- Videos - Retrieves information about a specific video or multiple videos
- Trending Videos - Return the most popular videos for the specified content reagion and video category. by default is US
- Subscriptions - List of YouTube channels you subscribed or Get your channel subscriptions count