Connect with WordPress API without any backend
- Get started in 2 steps
- Input WordPress WP JSON Endpoint
- API endpoint ready 🎉
WordPress is the #1 Content Management System aka CMS to make blogs, websites and manage the content with WordPress CMS.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate WordPress API from
To make WordPress we need one value:
WordPress WP JSON Endpoint- WordPress by default activate the
wp-jsonendpoint and it's like this
Create WordPress API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for WordPress API:
- Posts - WordPress Posts lists
- Single Post - Get single post by passing record
idas path param
- Categories - WordPress Categories lists
- Tags - WordPress Tags lists
- Comments - WordPress Comments lists
- Media - WordPress Media lists
- Search - Search in your WordPress CMS.
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.