Get your webflow CMS collections data as JSON API without any backend
- Get started in 4 steps
- Get your Webflow API Access
- Select Project
- Select Collection
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Webflow is a visual website builder in the browser without any coding knowledge. Nowadays many companies using this tool to make marketing pages, marketplace websites, and building blogs.
Webflow data is store into collections to add new items, blog posts, content to different pages.
If you are looking to access the Webflow CMS collection without any server setup then you can get JSON APIs endpoint.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Webflow API from
To make Webflow we need only one value:
- API Access key -
Go to dashboard->
click on three dots icon->
Generate API Access.
Create Webflow API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Webflow API:
- Get All Collection Items - Get your all items from the webflow CMS collections.
- Get Single Item - Get single Item of the CMS collection item id param in path
- Add Item - Add new item into collection
- Update Records - You can update item values into collection.
- Delete Item - You can also delete item from the collection.
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.