Get the supabase tables data as JSON without any coding & server setup.
- Get started in 3 steps
- Get your Supabase URL & Supabase Key from settings
- Input values
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Supabase is an alternative to Firebase for Postgres Database, Authentication, instant APIs, realtime subscriptions and Storage. So, now you can connect them with simple secured endpoints
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Supabase API from
To make Supabase we need only one value:
Supabase URL- Supabase root url from settings.
Supabase Key- Supabase API Keys(anon public key) from settings.
Create Supabase API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Supabase API:
- Table Data - List data from a table.
- Add Data - To add new rows into the table
- Update Data - To update data into the table
- Delete Data - To delete a specific row from the table
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.