Connect with Spotify API without any backend.
- Get started in 2 steps
- Authenticate with your Spotify account
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Get Spotify metadata about music artists, albums, and tracks, directly from the Spotify Data Catalogue with NoCodeAPi without any coding and server setup.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Spotify API from
To make Spotify API you have to
Authenticate with your Spotify Account.
Create Spotify API button then Authenticate with your Spotify Account. After authenticate you will be redirected back to the NoCodeAPI with a Modal, just follow the form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Spotify API:
- Search - Get Spotify Catalog information about albums, artists, playlists, tracks, shows or episodes that match a keyword string..
- Browse Categories - Get a list of categories used to tag items in Spotify (on, for example, the Spotify player’s “Browse” tab)..
- Browse Category Playlist - Get a list of Spotify playlists tagged with a particular category..
- Browse featured - Get a list of Spotify featured playlists (shown, for example, on a Spotify player’s ‘Browse’ tab)..
- Browse new - Get a list of Spotify new playlists (shown, for example, on a Spotify player’s ‘Browse’ tab)..
- Following - Get the current user’s followed artists..
- My Playlists - Get a list of the playlists owned or followed by the current Spotify user..
- My Library - Get a list of saved items in the current Spotify user’s ‘Your Music’ library..
- Playlists - Retrieving information about a user’s playlists.
- Artists - Get Spotify catalog information for a single artist identified by their unique Spotify ID and artists albums, top tracks, related artists.
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.