Build Slack Webhook to send push notifications into channels
- Get started in 5 steps
- Create your Slack Bot
- Add required scopes
- Get Bot User OAuth Access Token
- Input values
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Slack is used to collaborate with the team and the most used tool. So, people use slack to get the notification for all their services like if the website down then gets a notification, meeting reminders, to view todo task and there are countless use cases of slack.
So, you can easily build slack hook and that send data via hook to get notification into a specific slack channel.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Slack Hooks API from
To make Slack API we need 2 values:
OAuth token- Token you got after slack app installation.
Channel Id- The Slack Channel ID in which you wanna send notification.
Get OAuth Token:
- Create an Slack App Here https://api.slack.com/apps?new_app=1
- Install Slack App into your workplace
- Add the scopes you want to use
- After Installation you will get the OAuth Token
Create Slack Hooks API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Slack Hooks API:
- Send Data to Channel - Pass object data into body as POST request and you will recieved the data in your channel
- Send Text to Channel - Pass text object data into body as POST request and you will recieved the data in your channel
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you. So, you can easily focus on your developments.