Setup your netlify API to access netlify form data, sites, domains, & more data from your netlify account with nocode.
- Get started in 3 steps
- Get your Netlify Personal Access Token
- Input values
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Netlify is An intuitive git-based workflow. A powerful serverless platform for Jamstack. So, you can host your static webpages there & netlify serve these pages with there CDN network.
Setup your netlify API to access netlify form data, sites, form submissions, & more data from your netlify account with nocode.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Netlify API from
Create Netlify API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
To make Netlify API we need only two values:
Access Key ID- Go here https://app.netlify.com/user/applications & click on New access token
There are following endpoints for Netlify API:
- List Sites - List all the sites from your netlify account.
- List forms - List all forms of a site
- List form Submissions - List all Submissions into a form
- Site Submissions - Get all the submission for a site.