Convert your Google Sheets into JSON endpoints to get, add, update, and delete rows.
- Get started in 3 steps
- Authenticate with your google account
- Input Spreadsheet ID
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Everyone knows about google sheet and the use cases. People using Google sheet to make daily logs, meeting notes, Quick MVP in Sheet, and People also building websites with Google Sheets.
So, you can convert your Google spreadsheet into JSON API without code and integrate it into your system.
- Bypass Rate limit
- Allowed Multiple Google Accounts to use
- Get more than 100 rows in one API call
- Add, Update, & delete more than 10 rows in one API call.
- Secure your API key
- No server setup
- Track your API logs
- and more.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Google Sheet API from
To make Google Sheet API you have to
Authenticate with your Google Account. After this, we just need your spreadsheet id to make Sheet API.
Sheet ID- Your google spreadsheet ID of which you want API.
Sheet ID is the part after
d/, in the above link, it's
Click on the
Create Google Sheet API button then authenticate with your Google Account. After authenticating you will be redirected back to the NoCodeAPI with a Modal, just follow the form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are the following endpoints for Google Sheet API:
- Get All Records - Get all sheet data by tabId.
- Get single row - Pass row id to get single row object from sheet.
- Append new row - Push new row into your google sheet.
- Update row - Pass object with new values with row_id.
- Delete one row - You can also delete one row or multiple rows at a time.
- Create new Spreadsheet - You can also make fresh new spreadsheet with POST call.
- Add Sheet Tab - You can add a new tab into your spreadsheet with this endpoint.
- Search - You can search into your sheet
If you love video tutorials then we also have a video tutorial for you.