Get Google Calendar Lists, Events as JSON data with NoCodeAPI without any coding and server setup.
- Get started in 2 steps
- Authenticate with your Google account
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Google Calendar is best schedulling app for every business & personal use into setup events with easy. You can create and access your events & calendars without any coding or server setup.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Google Calendar API from
To make Google Calendar API you have to
Authenticate with your Google Account.
Create Google Calendar API button then authenticate with your Google Account. After authenticate you will be redirected back to the NoCodeAPI with a Modal, just follow the form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Google Calendar API:
- List all Calendars - List all the calendars data as JSON
- List Events - List all the calendar events as JSON
- Get single event - Get single event data as JSON with eventId.
- Creates an event - Add new event into your calendar
- Updates an event - Update event fields in your calendar
- Deletes an event - Delete an event from your calendar
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.