Search books, get authors books, your shelves and more from Goodreads as JSON API
- Get started in 3 steps
- Get your Goodreads API key
- Input values
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Search books, get authors books, your shelves and more from Gooreads as JSON API.
I'm assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Goodreads API from
To make Goodreads API we need one value:
API key- You can get your Goodreads API key here https://www.goodreads.com/api/keys
Create Goodreads API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Goodreads API:
- Search Books - Search books on goodreads and get JSON response.
- Search Author - Search author on goodreads.
- My Books - List of books you are reading, planning to read. books from your shelves
- Author Books - List of books of any author as JSON
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.