Access your GitHub information without any rate limits.
- Get started in 2 steps
- Authenticate with your GitHub account
- API endpoint ready 🎉
GitHub is a secure and best place to save your code and do deployment with ease. You can access your issues, Organisations, projects, repository with simple endpoints.
There are huge use cases with GitHub APIs like add your repositories in the portfolio, build and custom roadmap with issues, Build custom comments system, etc.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate GitHub API from
Create GitHub API button then Authenticate with your GitHub Account.
After authenticate you will be redirected back to the NoCodeAPI with a Modal, just give a name to this API and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for GitHub APIs:
- User profile - Get GitHub user profile by passing username as query param.
- Repositories - Get your Repository list
- Repository Issues - Get the issues of the repositories as json
- Search - Search repositories, code, issues, users.
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.