Get your Facebook pages post data without any server setup & coding
- Get started in 4 steps
- Get Long Lived Token
- Facebook Page username or ID
- Input values
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Facebook pages share news and updates about company products. You can get your facebook pages data as JSON with simple API endpoint.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Facebook Pages API from
To make Facebook Pages API we need:
Long Lived Token- Follo this link https://nocodeapi.com/tool/facebook-pages-long-lived-token to get Long Lived Token.
Facebook Page username or ID- Facebook page username or ID
Create Facebook Pages API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Facebook Pages API:
- Get Page Posts - Retrieve your facebook page post data as JSON.
- Publish Post - Publish a post on the facebook page with simple API.
- Publish Photo - Publish an photo on your facebook page via a photo remote url.
- Update Post - You can update any post with page post id.
- Delete Post - You can delete facebook page post without any coding
- Get Comments - List all the comments of a facebook page post
- Make Comment - Write a comment on a facebook page post.