Convert your Airtable data into simple JSON APIs in minutes to get records, add new records & more.
- Get started in 4 steps
- Get your Airtable API key
- Get Base ID
- Input values
- API endpoint ready 🎉
Airtable is the best tool to organize the data into tabular form. So, if you want to access Airtable data with API then you can build API endpoints without any code and server.
Benefits of using NoCodeAPI to setup Airtable API endpoints are:
- Bypass Airtable limit
- Get more than 100 records in one API call
- Add, Update, & delete more than 10 records in one API call.
- Secure your API key
- No server setup
- Track your API logs
- and more.
We are assuming that you already signup on nocodeapi.com. If not then first make an account and
activate Airtable API from
To make Airtable we need 2 values:
API key- You can get your Airtable API key from here https://airtable.com/account
Base ID- Go here https://airtable.com/api and select your form then you can find the
base IDin URL & It begins with
Create Airtable API button then put required values into form and click on
Create button. 🎉 Done!
There are following endpoints for Airtable API:
- Get All Records - List all records from the table of your Airtable Base.
- Get Single Record - Get single record of the table by passing record
- Create Records - Create multiple new records into Airtable.
- Update Records - You can update mutiple records in one call.
- Delete Records - You can delete mutiple records in one call.
If you love video tutorial then we also have video tutorial for you.